We proctor exams for students who need to make-up a missed in-class exam, test, or quiz.
To schedule a make-up test:
- Rocklin Campus. Have your instructor make arrangements with the Testing Center and fill out the Rocklin Testing Center Proctor Form.
- Nevada County Campus: contact Campus Administration for information about test proctoring at (530) 274-5301.
If you need accommodations, please bring your Accommodations Certification from Disabled Students Programs and Services (DSPS) to the Testing Center. Accommodations include: extended time, student scribes, and assistive technology.
What to Expect at Your Make-Up Test
At the Testing Center, you will:
- Present a valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, or school ID with student ID number).
- Go to an assigned testing station or private room.
- Turn off your electronic devices and store all backpacks, purses and cell phones inside of pull-string bags.
- Faculty and staff will observe the testing lab from surveillance cameras and the window viewing area.
- Do not cheat. We will report academic dishonesty to your instructor.
The Sierra College Placement and Testing Center will only proctor Sierra College exams. We do not proctor exams from other colleges, universities or institutions. Students must attend Sierra College to be eligible for our services.
Tests need to be provided to the Placement and Testing Center at least two days before the student takes the exam.
Make-Up Testing Locations
- Rocklin Campus (LT 1). Keep the following in mind for make-up exams:
- All tests must include the Rocklin Testing Center Proctor Form.
- Seating is limited. We will assist students on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We will not administer tests for an entire class.
- Return delivery options are: interoffice mail, instructor pick-up or students can hand-deliver the test back to the faculty member.
- Nevada County Campus: Instructors should contact Campus Administration for information about test proctoring. Call (530) 274-5301.
- Tahoe-Truckee Campus (204): Contact the Tahoe/Truckee Campus Testing and Proctoring office to make an appointment. Call (530) 550-2284 to schedule.
Get in Touch
Testing Center — Tahoe-Truckee