The Associate Degree Nursing Program is two-year, full-time program. We provide pre-licensure education that will prepare you to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
Degree in Registered Nursing
Put Your Mind to It
Once students pass the NCLEX-RN examination, they can begin seeking careers as registered nurses in a variety of health care settings or extend their education into advanced nursing programs or medical school.
Our program’s continued success relies entirely on our dedicated nursing faculty, who ensure excellence both in the classroom and clinical settings, and the smart, intuitive and committed students who value so highly, the role of the registered nurse and the importance of patient advocacy at every level.Nancy James, Dean of Nursing and Allied Health
Welcome to the Nursing Program
Multiple Tracks to Enhance Your Nursing Career
- Our Associate Degree Nursing Program is a two year, full-time program that prepares students to take the national licensing exam to become registered nurses (RN).
- We offer an ADN to BSN Merger Track, so you can work toward your Bachelor of Science Nursing degree at the same time as your Associate Degree.
- Our LVN to RN Upward Mobility Program helps currently licensed vocational nurses to become registered nurses.
How to Apply
Admissions Workshops and Study Groups
Nursing Program Information
Effective April 14, 2022, this nursing program is a candidate for initial accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. This candidacy status expires on April 14, 2024. View course syllabi:
- NRSR 21 – Nursing Fundamentals and Geriatric Nursing Syllabus
- NRSR 22 – Medical-Surgical I and Pediatric Nursing Syllabus
- NRSR 23 – Medical-Surgical II and Mental Health Nursing Syllabus
- NRSR 24 – Advanced Medical-Surgical and Maternal Newborn Nursing Syllabus
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
Get In Touch
Looking for something else?
With more than 50 programs in total, something is bound to align with your goals. Find out which one is the right fit for you.
ADN to BSN Collaborative – BSN MergerIn collaboration with California State University Sacramento (CSUS), we offer selected Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) students an opportunity to pursue their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree concurrently during the ADN program.
LVN to RN Upward Mobility ProgramThe LVN to RN Upward Mobility Program is a one or one and a half-year, full-time program for currently licensed vocational nurses to become registered nurses.