Recruitment and Employment Opportunities
Start a Career at Sierra College
Looking to make a career or job change? These are just a few perks and benefits of working at Sierra College:
5 Great Reasons to Work Here
- Sierra College received the 2019 Wonderful Workplace award at the annual Rocklin Chamber Business Excellence Awards.
- We are one of Aspen Institute’s Top 150 Community Colleges in the nation.
- The Accrediting Commission recognized Sierra “for its exemplary practice of providing personnel with opportunities for continued professional development in order to meet its mission.” This includes providing students and employees with a robust set of programs, events, and conferences related to equity-mindedness and supporting the success of our students.
- Sierra has a commitment to culturally-responsive strategies and methods. In fact, all newly hired faculty participate in a Faculty Equity and Inclusion Certificate program and New Faculty Academy. We also have ongoing networking events, mentorship and support for employees who identify as Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC).
- We offer a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, including family coverage, health, dental and vision insurance, Public Employee’s Retirement System (PERS) OR State Teachers Retirement System (STRS), income protection, life insurance, sick leave, vacation and holidays, as well as flexible work schedules (for classified professionals and managers), such as 4×10 work schedules in the summer (negotiated each year).
If you are interested in joining a workplace that is committed to equity, student success and its employees, we hope you’ll consider Sierra College.