Hacker Lab is open to makers, budding entrepreneurs or anyone who wants a great place to work on projects, hold club meetings and connect with other innovators and businesses. Sierra College has partnered with the Hacker Lab to establish a maker and co-working space in Rocklin, located just a few minutes from campus
What We Offer
Make: Art, apps, projects, start-ups and anything you can imagine.
Tools: Learn to 3D print, code, sew, laser cut, solder, design, weld and more.
Community: Work and learn about new things and meet people.
Learn: Meet-ups, events, workshops and experienced facilitators to help you.
- $24.99/mo. for Sierra College students (Learn more about student membership here)
- Membership and classes free for Sierra College staff and faculty
- An access fob with 24/7 access like a gym membership where you can come in anytime to work on homework, projects, inventions or your business.
- Take classes so you can work on specialized tools in the maker space – textiles, metals, wood, laser cutter, CNC, soldering and 3D printing.
- Access to the Hacker Lab in Midtown.
Stop by Rocklin Hacker Lab anytime Monday-Friday 10 a.m. – 6 a.m. to take a look around.