Admissions Workshops and Study Groups
Learn more about how to get into our nursing program by attending a Nursing Admission Workshop. Once you’re in the nursing program, we offer Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) workshops and study groups to help you prepare for the exam.
Nursing Admission Workshops
Do you have questions about how to get into our nursing program? Come to our workshop to learn about the pre-requisites for our nursing program and to gain a better understanding of the multi-criteria entrance process. The application process will also be discussed, as well as:
- How do I apply?
- What grades do I need?
- What is the multi-criteria application?
- What is TEAS?
- What is BSN merger?
No Fee – registration is not required.
Watch our Nursing Admissions Workshop video to learn more.
- Wednesday, Feb. 26, 3:00-5:00 p.m., Nursing Village RN2, Room 200
- Monday, March 9, 6:00-8:00 p.m., Weaver Hall, Room W110
- Tuesday, March 24, 6:00-8:00 p.m., Nursing Village RN2, Room 200 (for High School Students and parents only)
ATI TEAS Workshop
Come learn more about the ATI TEAS test from just-finished second semester nursing students, including:
- What to expect on the ATI TEAS
- How best to study
- Resources to help you prepare
- Timelines and scores
- Tips from current nursing students
Be sure to bring any questions you’d like to ask.
Workshops are held at the end of the Fall and Spring semesters.
Check back for dates, times and locations of TEAS Workshops.
ATI TEAS Study Group
Do you need to take the ATI TEAS? Would you benefit from studying with others and a tutor? Consider joining the TEAS Study Group and/or use the ATI TEAS Study Guide.
Tutoring is every Friday, 12:00-2:00pm.
Tutoring Center on Rocklin Campus, LR 402 (Library 4th floor)
Facilitated by a Sierra College tutor